Cub Scout Uniform
The Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt-The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Cap-Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs; yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts; blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Cub Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief-Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Cub Scouts, and plaid for Webelos Scouts. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that boys should wear. Packs should not make their own pack neckerchiefs.
- Neckerchief slide-Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout logo. Boys may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Red Felt Vest is optional for displaying all the patch awards that can be achieved and that cannot be worn directly on the Scout uniform (e.g., Wreath Sales, Pinewood Derby, Community Service projects).
Uniform Patch Placement
The diagram below provides you with the common locations of where various patches are tob located on the Cub Scout Uniform. Additional information about the placement of patches and other insignia are available here:
Cub Scout Uniform:
Optional Webelos Uniform: